FiveJoy Mountain Hiking Boots Gaiters for Men and Women
Don’t let mud puddles and snow drifts keep you from enjoying your backpacking travel! Click “Add to Cart” yellow button above and get it now
FiveJoy Mountain Hiking Boots Gaiters for Men and Women are Simple and lightweight; the FiveJoy Mountain Gaiters are the very best choice for hikers, backpackers, and cross-country skiers.
– 160D durable scuff guards give protection to high-wear areas from abrasion
– Tough fabric has durable water repellent and polyurethane coating to help shed moisture when you find yourself stepping in puddles or hiking in the rain
– Heavy-duty 1″ hook-and-loop front closure provides a protected and adjustable fit
– Shockcord and hook at the bottom ensure a snug fit around many types of footwear; shock cord at the top protected the gaiters around your calves
– Rugged instep straps wrap underneath your shoes; buckle allows strap length adjustment.
Specs: Upper Leg：160D Nylon, Waterproof/Breathable 5000/5000；Lower Leg: 1000D Nylon Lower Leg, Waterproof 3000mm; Instep Strap: TPU, Thickness 2mm
✓ GREAT PROTECTION against dirt, mud, water, rain, bushes, thorns, and rocks! Put on gaiters and hike with a bit of luck in mud and through bushes. Stop worrying that water, dirt and pebbles would sneak into your boots! Stop worry that grass, thorns, and sharp rocks would penetrate your pant!
✓ EASY and COMFORTABLE TO USE – Wide 1″ hook-and-loop front closure makes it easy to put on and take off; hook-and-loop tab at the bottom of front closure prevents separation even as in use. Adjust the top strap, instep strap, and boot lace hooks to tighten up the gaiters and keep it from coming loose.
✓ RUGGED and DURABLE – Tough, tear resistant material with the strong water repellent and polyurethane coating helps shed moisture when stepping in puddles or hiking in the rain or snow.
✓ WARM and BREATHABLE- These gaiters are made from breathable nylon material, and extend the length of your pants for an extra layer of protection right through winter hikes, or when riding your motorcycle in the cold.
✓ LIGHTWEIGHT and COMPACT – Fold up your gaiters and store them in your backpack. They take up minimal space but save you from wet socks and painful cuts and scratches. This can be a MUST PACK survival item when backpacking, hiking, camping, fishing, and other outside adventures!